About Whit Bertch
Whit is an Associate with the Law Offices of Ted B. Wacker, where he represents victims who have suffered catastrophic injuries due to the negligence and recklessness of others. He specializes in motor vehicle crashes, premises liability, animal attacks, and wrongful death.
Since joining the firm in 2014, he has recovered millions of dollars for his clients. No matter the value of the case, Whit takes pride in fighting for every one of his clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Whit clerked for some of California’s preeminent personal injury firms. He also served as a judicial extern in the Civil Division of the Superior Court of Orange County from 2012-2013.
Whit graduated from Pepperdine University in 2011, where he earned Bachelor of Arts degrees in Economics and Sports Medicine. He then earned his Juris Doctor degree from Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law in 2014. During law school, Whit competed on Chapman’s Mock Trial Team and served on the Mock Trial Executive Board.
- California, 2014
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2015
- Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law
- Juris Doctor
- Pepperdine University
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics
- Bachelor of Arts, Sports Medicine
- American Association for Justice
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Orange County Bar Association
- Robert A. Banyard Inn of Court
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association Board of Directors, 2016-present